Use of the Website
We grant you permission to only access and make personal use of the Website. You agree not to, directly or indirectly, download or modify, alter, change, amend, vary, transform, revise, translate, copy, publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on the Website/ Service, or any portion of it, without Our express consent. However, you may print or download extracts from the pages of the Website for your personal, individual and non-commercial use only. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to a disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the extracts from the pages of the Website for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal, individual and non-commercial use.
We forbid you from (i) any attempts to resell or put to commercial use, any part of the Website (including but not limited to any content published on the Website – contributed either by Us or by Our users); (ii) making any derivative use of the Website or its contents; (iii) downloading or copying of any account information for the benefit of any other merchant; (iv) any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Website / Service; (v) displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person in such a manner as to give the viewer an impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Website / Service; (v) gathering any data or extraction tools; or (vi) using any meta tags. You will not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this Website. No part of the Website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other Website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Our prior written permission. Any requests to use or republish material of the Website for distribution should be addressed to [@newshut.in].
You agree not to use our Service / Website to host, display, upload, publish, transmit, modify, update or share any information or material that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right of use;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or is otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights (whether Ours or of any third party);
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and/or
- violates any law for the time being in force.
The Content on this website is for promotional/entertainment purpose. If you have any complaints regarding the content on the website, you can email us at email@example.com .
Our Legal Rights
Copyright and Trademarks
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material presented on or contributed to the Website (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), and trademarks and logos that appear on this Website are Our property, and are protected under the applicable Indian laws. Any infringement will be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We also have a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies, that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures, that are commensurate with the information assets being protected.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction